Welcome to the blog of Elixir Solutions. This blog focusses on CRM, marketing automation, inbound marketing and how these solutions can be integrated as to streamline sales and marketing activities.
Our first blog discusses how to attract customers with Facebook.
How to attract customers via Facebook
Being successful on Facebook is not that easy. For sure, you're not the only one trying to get the attention here! So, in order to get tangible results, you need to apply a structured approach:
1. Prioritize your business objectives
Being merely present on Facebook without an end goal in mind might not be the best strategy. So define in advance what you want to achieve. This guide most appropriate for companies who want to generate leads and online sales via Facebook.
2. Build your Facebook audience
To grow your Facebook fan base, you need to make your page and posts as discoverable as possible. Consider these 5 ways to get notices
- Make sure your page is filled out with searchable information
- Invite existing contacts to like your page
- Incorporate Facebook in your communication channels
- Create value by sharing interesting content
- Consider Facebook advertising
3. Develop and focus on your overarching content & lead gen strategies
First focus on the content your potential customers will like and appreciate, regardless of the channel used. Then use Facebook as a mean to draw the attention to this content, eg by using eye-catching images.
4. Champion content creation
To attract customers, you can't only post sales-driven content. Focus on both direct and indirect lead generation. Ensure there is enough friendly and easy to consume content, not linked to any commercial call-to-action. This will ensure more fun, more engagement, more traffic,... and eventually more leads.
5. Maximize customer acquisition with advertising
Facebook is evolving to become more of a paid marketing platform than an organic one. A brand’s ability to reach their fan base organically has diminished as more brands and content compete to appear in users’ News Feeds.
The reality is that Facebook is a business just like yours, and the company encourages marketers to look at their fan bases as a way to make paid advertising more effective rather than using it as a free broadcast channel. Additionally, Facebook says you should assume organic reach will eventually arrive at zero.
- Focus on helping people. Whether B2B or B2C, business is still P2P – person to
- Create content that makes your target audience’s job easier. Then, create interesting
posts to promote that content on Facebook.
- REMEMBER TO: Post a balance of direct and indirect lead gen content
Want to learn more? Download our ebook now!