HubSpot Marketing Hub is a great tool that can support your efforts to generate more leads in plenty of ways. But sometimes, you don't know where to place your efforts and which actions to set into place. You may have still a bunch of questions regarding the best practices for using HubSpot Marketing. Furthermore, depending on your internal resources, your personas and your plan, you will not have the same use of the tool. In this blog post, you will discover some tips adapted to your level of use of HubSpot.
You just purchased Hubspot Marketing Starter. You would like to start doing some marketing with it, but you don't know where to begin and you have limited resources.
The best thing that you might do is to set up some actions that will get you fast results. Based on the Starter package.
- Put a chat on your website
- Set up a newsletter to send every month and invite your website visitors to subscribe to it
- Use HubSpot to send the emails to your contacts
- Replace the forms on your website by HubSot forms to start collecting contact in Hubspot
- Propose free offers to your website visitors on landing pages
- Create a persona and do a buyer's journey workshop
- Track the activity of your contacts on your website
When you have been using HubSpot for a while, you already use it to send emails, and are wondering what you can do to extend your use of HubSpot Professional.
- Start creating articles for your persona on your blog
- You can start promoting your new content without too much efforts: by using the Blog auto-publish on social media, a new blog post will automatically be posted on social media
- Set up blog notifications to send automatic notifications every month to your blog subscribers so that they can see which new blog posts you have published
- Organize your content in topic clusters
You continue using the Professional tools and wonder how to make even better use of them? Here are some ideas:
- Use the automation features to nurture your leads
- Create ads audiences based on your persona to generate more leads
- A/B test your landing pages in order to find out which versions convert better the visitor
- Attract more visitors with videos. Insert a form at the end of it in order to convert them
You have updated to Enterprise. At this stage, you have a really good marketing team (or even teams) and a lot of contacts. Chances are that you already know what works. My first advise is to continue in this area. But there are still some things that you can put into place:
- Try using new ways to talk to your audience, try out the new channels like TikTok, Clubhouse, Twitch...
- Diversify the ways you produce and promote information
- Diversify your CTAs: try to have one in your text, one banner and one pop-up for each blog post
To conclude this post, there are plenty of things that you can do with HubSpot Marketing. However, you should set up the ones that you can and that are adapted to your marketing strategy. Hopefully, you got some new ideas of what to do next with HubSpot to generate more leads!
We organize a webinar on May 6th on the Marketing Hub, for marketers that want to explore how to use or better use HubSpot Marketing tools. Check out the topics here: